- His back is as crooked as a politician. 他的后背就像一个政客那样弯曲。
- Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
- There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been. 通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
- You are no different than anybody else is. 你和别人没有任何的不同。
- Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人就是做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
- Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
- Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离(豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。美国主妇烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离)。
- There must be someing can be done. 不同的语境可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈一侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思。
- Sure as hell was. 绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。
- Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢?
- Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball. 没人在乎你是谁,你个娘炮儿(女里女气的男人)。
- Get your maggoty ass on the bus. 滚到车上来!
- That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard. 这是我听到的最棒的回答。(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。)
- You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。
- If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,别逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
- Just like that ,she was gone. 就这样,她走了。
- It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
- I am a man of my word. 我是信守我承诺的人。
- There is only so much of fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off. 一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。
- I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我过得一塌糊涂。
- I don't know if we each have a destiny,or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
- You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 放下包袱,才能继续前进。
- It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. 我的时间到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝儿。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道它是怎么一回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
- It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river. 就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
- If there is anything you need I will not be far away. 让人心碎的一句,无法翻译。
1. http://www.generationterrorists.com/quotes/gump.html
2. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/quotes
没有评论:
发表评论