2006年1月1日星期日

FamilyAlbumUSA_002:第一课:46 Linden Street ACT II

Excuse me, officer.
Can you help me?
Sure.
Can you tell me how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale?
"Richard Stewart, 46 Linden Street, Riverdale, New York.
You should take the number 1 subway.
Is there a station near here?
Yes. The station's that way.
You should take the number 1 train to Van Cortlandt Park.
Number 1 train to Van Cortlandt Park. Thank you.
Anytime. Good luck.
Remember, the number 1 train. The uptown platform.
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Is this pink too bright for me?
Mmm-hmm. It is a very bright pink.
Try this. It's size eight.
But I wear size ten.
How about green? It's size ten.
Let me try it on.
I'm taking too much of your time.
It's six o'clock.
Where's my husband?
I was expecting him here at five forty-five.
Don't worry. The traffic is very heavy at this hour.
I know. But we're going to be late for dinner.
I'll take this green sweater.
I like the color on me, don't you?
I think it looks terrific on you.
I'm sorry I'm so late.
I had a really bad day.
It's ten after six. We're late.
Robbie's cooking tonight, and dinner's at six thirty.
I know. I know. I'm really sorry.
I left my bag of film on the ferry.
I went back for it, but the ferry was gone.
I lost a whole day's work.
I'll call the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.
I didn't think of that. Thanks.
Hello.
Yes. The number, please, of the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.
Five five five...zero eight zero eight.
Thank you.
I really appreciate it, Marilyn.
Hello.
Did anyone find a camera bag this afternoon, a small canvas bag, on the J. F. Kennedy Ferry?...No?
Maybe someone will find it.
The name is Stewart, Richard Stewart.
And the telephone number is five five five...
three oh nine oh. Thank you.
Sorry, Richard. They don't have it.
Thanks, anyway.
There was a girl on the ferry.
Now maybe...
Tell me about it on the way home.

没有评论: