2006年1月17日星期二

FamilyAlbumUSA_051:第十七课:Photo Finish ACT III

Two weeks. I said I could do it in two weeks, and I did it.
The pictures you've taken are fabulous, Richard.
Mr. Carlson will love them.
Monday morning.
I'm going to show him the photos on Monday morning.
I can't wait!
I'm very proud of you. You really did a beautiful job.
I know he will love the new photographs for your book.
Yeah. I really did do a good job, didn't I?
Hey, you know? There's still some film left on this roll, and there's one person I haven't photographed in a long time.
Who?
You.
Richard! I haven't brushed my hair.
You look great!
It's not fair, Richard. I'm not even ready.
Oh, that's wonderful! That's wonderful!
Wonderful!
Thanks.
Fabulous!
Thanks.
Terrific!
Thanks.
They get better and better.
Thanks a lot.
This is sensational!
Yeah. Thanks.
What a job! Good work, Richard!
I'm so glad you like them so much.
Like them? They represent your best work.
Really?
Absolutely.
Well ... what do you think? Do I have my book?
You do. You do. There's a book here.
I'll have a contract and an advance payment waiting for you first thing in the morning.
Thank you.
And while you're here, I would like to introduce you to your editor.
And I want you to meet the people in the art department.
I'll set up an appointment with the marketing people.
When do you think we'll be through?
In about half an hour. Why?
I can't wait to tell Marilyn!

没有评论: