2006年1月25日星期三

FamilyAlbumUSA_074:第二十五课:Country Music ACT II

Oh, I love it!
I love it!
To be away from the city on such a beautiful day is my idea of heaven!
The grass. The trees. The fresh air.
I told you you'd like it. I've been doing this for years.
You have the spirit of a teenager, Susan.
Wait till you see yourself jumping around.
That's what I love about Susan.
She works hard.
She plays hard.
She's a real Stewart.
Come on, Richard.
Help me get this stuff out of the car.
Where does it go?
Well, we'll put everything over there.
We'll set up our tents over there by the edge of the woods.
Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe.
Oh, there's our table and benches.
All set for eating.
That's what makes this spot so good.
Is anybody hungry?
I am.
We just got here.
When you're out in the fresh air like this, it makes you hungry.
Aren't you hungry, Marilyn?
I sure am.
How about you, Richard?
Starving.
You guys are like three kids.
Aren't you hungry, Harry?
Well, yeah.
Now that you mention it, I guess I am.
I mean, how could a guy not be hungry with all this talk about eating?
Where's the bag with the chicken salad sandwiches?
Right here, next to the ice packs. Here.
Put the tablecloth on the picnic table, and I will bring the cola and the plastic cups.
Well, how do you like it so far?
I've never been more relaxed.
Me, neither.
I wish we had brought Michelle, Harry.
She would have loved it.
Oh, you're right.
I wish we had brought Max.
Marilyn, Susan, let's not begin to worry about Michelle and Max.
We're having a good time, and they're in good hands.
Richard is right.
Are you having a good time, Susan?
You haven't answered my question.
I am having a good time, Harry.
I promise not to think about the city.
We're in the country.
Let's all just enjoy this wonderful place and this wonderful weather.
Good.
This is heaven, Harry!
It was such a great idea to spend the weekend this way.
Thanks, Susan.
I thought you'd all like it.
Like it?
I love it!
Listen to the sounds of the summer that surround us.
It's so calming.
I've always liked camping out.
Away from the telephones and account books.
It's refreshing for me.
I always go back to the city in a wonderful state of mind.
We've only been here for a day, and I've completely forgotten about all my business problems.
The office seems so far away.
I'm glad you like it, Susan.
We'll spend many more weekends like this.
And next time we'll bring Michelle.
I wish she were here with us to enjoy the country.
And next time we'll bring Michelle.
Just listen to the sound.
It's so soothing.
I can hardly keep my eyes open.
If only we could bottle the fresh air.
Wouldn't it be wonderful?
We could call it "Deep Sleep Country Air."
It puts you to sleep.
So does the sound.
I've been having a hard time keeping my eyes open just listening to it.
It's like a special music.
Too bad we can't bottle the sound.
But we can!
Can what?
Bottle the sound.
What are you talking about?
Oh, yeah?
Great idea!
Let's do it!

没有评论: