2006年1月10日星期二

FamilyAlbumUSA_028:第十课:Smell the Flowers ACT I

Good morning, Susan.
Good morning, Sam.
What's the schedule today?
Ten o'clock, telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls.
OK.
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency.
I did that. Go on.
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship.
Where are they?
Right here.
Did you look at them?
Yes, I did.
What do you think of the spaceship?
I think the kids'll love it.
Would you show me the drawings, please?
Huh.
Now, what else is on the schedule today?
Well, at one o'clock you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, the client from the Toytown Stores. 。
Where?
At Rossano's.
Hmm. Anything else?
At four o'clock, you have a meeting with the production staff in the conference room.
Make sure everybody is at that meeting.
Will do.
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa.
Oh, yes. Are his models here?
They're in my office.
I'd like to see them.
Right.
What else?
Come on, Sam ...
You work too hard, Susan.
When was your last day off?
Hmm. I can't remember.
You really ought to take some time off.
What for?
To enjoy the simple things in life ...
I know, Sam.
Maybe soon.
To smell the flowers.
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date?
Today is the twelfth. Why?
It seems to me I scheduled something else.
There's nothing else in the appointment book.
I'm sure I did.
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later.
I hope it isn't important.
Hmm. It's probably nothing.
OK, let's get started.
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please?
Right.
These are the models from the Japanese film maker.
Thank you. Just put them on my desk.
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship.
Wonderful.
That was fast.
We have a new artist.
She's very talented.
What time is it, anyway?
My watch stopped.
It's eleven thirty.
What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine?
One o'clock.
Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five.
Did you remember your other appointment for today?
No, but I have a feeling it's going to be too late when I do remember.
Yes, Sam?
I just solved the mystery.
What did I forget?
You have some guests in the reception room.
What? Who?
Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter.
I remember!
Oh ... Harry!
I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago.
Is he a client?
He's a friend.
Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch.
I met her at Thanksgiving, and I promised to have lunch with both of them today.
Yes, indeed.
What are you going to do about your appointment with Mr. Levine?
Any suggestions?
Oh!

没有评论: