2006年1月4日星期三

FamilyAlbumUSA_012:第四课:A Piece of Cake ACT III

Grandpa, Ellen, Philip, Robbie, you and me.
That's six steaks.
Don't forget Susan.
Seven steaks.
Cooking dinner for the entire family is not so easy.
The shopping: the salad: tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, and onions.
The main course: steak and potatoes.
Richard, how much broccoli do I need for seven people?
Marilyn, I have to tell you something.
At today's exercise class...
Yes, Richard.
Well, I didn't really exercise.
I knew it!
I wanted to, but Jack Davis needed a photographer.
I'm sorry, Marilyn.
I don't understand. Did you exercise or not?
No. Instead of exercising, I photographed the class.
And you didn't exercise?
No.
There's another advanced class today at four o'clock.
We'll go together.
What about the bet?
Oh, the bet is still on, but you shop for the groceries.
Remember, you win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.
You win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.
Including Susan.
Four o'clock at the advanced exercise class. With me.
Don't forget to breathe.
Skip, hop, front.
Twist... again.... OK, now... scissors.
This is fun. It's a piece of cake.
Yeah. Just wait.
5, 6, 7, go right, 1, 2, back, 2, 3 , 1, 2, 3, pony, pony... 1, 2, 3, kick... 1, 2, 3, kick... pony.
And twist, twist.
OK. Let's pick up the pace.
How are you doing, Richard?
I can barely move.
2, 3, 4, front. Now we're going to run it off.
Front... knees up, knees up.
OK. Finish off by jogging in place.
OK. Keep those knees up.
All right. That's it for today.
Thank you, everyone. See you next week.
Thank you, Jack, but no thank you.
The advanced exercise class is not so easy, huh?
No, no, you were right. I was wrong.
Come on, Richard. Get up. Let's go.
You have to cook dinner for the entire family.
Marilyn, I'm exhausted. I can't move.
Oh, you'll do it. It's a piece of cake.
Excuse me, Richard, Marilyn.
You are a terrific instructor, Jack.
Thanks. But I have a question.
Is this your very first advanced aerobics class?
Yes, it is.
You are in great shape, Richard.
Very few people last in this class for the full hour the very first time.
It's true. You are in great shape.
Thanks!
I think we'll cook dinner together.

没有评论: