2006年1月8日星期日

FamilyAlbumUSA_024:第八课:You're Going to Be Fine ACT III

It hurts, doesn't it?
You'll feel better tomorrow, Betty, believe me.
Only one day, and it won't hurt as much.
Do you feel like eating?
Having some dinner?
Oh, don't look so sad.
Let me tell you about your dinner.
It's ice cream.
Ice cream.
All kinds of flavors.
Chocolate.
Strawberry?
Vanilla?
Vanilla, too?
I see you're feeling better already, Betty.
So you will have dinner?
OK, honey, we'll see to it that you have strawberry and vanilla ice cream.
Just rest now.
You need some rest to help you get better quickly.
Hi, Frank.
How you doing?
Oh, come on now.
You're a big boy.
It doesn't hurt that much, does it?
Oh, I'm sorry it hurts so much, and you won't be able to have dinner.
You're just going to have to have ice cream.
Yes, ice cream.
Lots of flavors.
Want to hear them?
Chocolate?
Then chocolate it is.
One scoop or two?
Three scoops?
Then three it will be.
You want three scoops also?
Chocolate, too?
Well, I see you're feeling better. 。
Well, at least you're acting like you feel better.
Three scoops of chocolate ice cream for Tim coming up.
Hi, Carl.
How you doing?
I know it hurts.
But it'll be better tomorrow.
In the meantime, what would you like?
Surprise.
A surprise?
I promised you a surprise, didn't I?
And it wasn't just ice cream, was it?
Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?
Well, maybe, just maybe, there will be a surprise.
But first you have to smile.
I just want to see one smile from you.
No smile, no surprise.
That's the deal.
No smile, no surprise.
If you want a surprise, then you've got to smile first.
How you all doing ?
Well, I'm glad you're feeling better because we have a little surprise for you today.
It's Carl's birthday, and we have Popo the Clown to entertain you.
And here he is--Popo the Clown.
Happy birthday, Carl.
Happy birthday.
All right, everybody.
OK, Carl.
It's your birthday.
What 's your wish?
What would you like?
Hmm?
You want to play charades?

没有评论: