2006年1月10日星期二

FamilyAlbumUSA_030:第十课:Smell the Flowers ACT III

Oh, it's a quarter to four, and I have a production meeting at four.
I planned to take you for a ride in Central Park in a horse and carriage.
Harry, I'd love to, but I have work to do.
OK. We'll walk back to your office with you.
It's so nice out.
I decided to forget about my accounting problems and just enjoy this beautiful spring day.
Take the time, Susan.
I know I should, but ... well, there are too many things to do.
I understand.
I'll go for a ride with Michelle.
Right.
Well, I had a really nice time.
So did I.
I'm sorry you can't come with us, Susan.
So am I.
Bye-bye.
Harry! Michelle! Can you wait till I make a phone call?
Sure.
Susan Stewart's office.
Sam, this is Susan.
Hi. How was lunch?
Fine.
You're late.
The production department's waiting in the conference room.
I know.
Ask Paul Smith to fill in for me.
He knows everything about the production schedule, and he can answer any questions.
Right.
Don't tell any one, but I'm taking a little time to smell the flowers.
Good for you.
It'll be our secret.
But schedule another production meeting for tomorrow.
I'll be back for my six o'clock appointment with Mr. Ozawa.
OK, Susan.
And have a nice afternoon.
Thanks.
She likes you.
I know. I like her.
How'd you do it?
We had a talk.
About what?
Life.
And what did you decide?
That's a secret ... between us women.

没有评论: