2006年1月8日星期日

FamilyAlbumUSA_023:第八课:You're Going to Be Fine ACT II

OK.
Do you know how to play charades?
Frank, you've never played charades?
Nope.
Carl, you're sure you've never played?
OK, Betty, Tim, and Frank.
We're going to play charades.
Frank, you can learn as we go.
And, Carl, you join in at any time.
OK, let me think.
OK, I've got one.
All right.
A movie!
A movie!
Right.
A movie.
OK.
Six words.
It has six words.
That's easy.
I can play.
Good. OK.
We've got a movie.
The title ...
Six words.
Right.
First word ...
Sounds like.
Sounds like ...
You got that part right.
Yes.
Sounds like ...
Sounds like what?
Sounds like no.
Absolutely right, Frank.
Sounds like no.
OK.
We've got a movie.
Six words.
The first word sounds like no.
Row. Row.
Go. Go。
Nope.
Show.
That's it--show.               ?
No ... OK ...
Snow.
Absolutely right, Betty.
Sounds like no -- snow.
OK, a movie. Six words.
The first word is snow.
This is fun.
Oh, OK.
The fifth word.
Right, fifth word.
Seven?
Absolutely right.
Very good.
The fifth word is seven.
OK, we've got a movie.
The first word is snow.
Fifth word, seven.
I got it!
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
I got it.
Frank, you got it.
Betty, you had it, but you didn't say it.
I knew it.
Carl, now you know charades.
Why don't you join us?
I don't like charades.
It's for babies.
Oh, I like it.
Well, they're babies.
You're a sore loser.
Yeah.
No arguing.
Save your voices.
Between now and tomorrow you're all going to have your tonsils out.
And you won't be able to speak for a while.
So save your voices till then.
Hi, gang. Hi, everybody.
Well, what's going on?
I sure I am glad to see you, Dr. Stewart.
This is a rough group.
I didn't want to play charades, so they're angry at me.
Why don't you want to play?
Because I don't want to be here.
I don't want my tonsils out.
Why not?
Because my birthday is tomorrow.
My mother promised me a birthday party with a clown.
But you can have one when you go home, Carl.
But my birthday is tomorrow.
I'm sorry, Carl.
Carl, you'll have your party when you go home, But it won't be on my birthday!
And you promised me a surprise.

没有评论: