2006年1月4日星期三

FamilyAlbumUSA_011:第四课:A Piece of Cake ACT II

OK, Richard. That's terrific.
Your pressure is 120 over 75, and that's fine.
Now stand up, please.
Good, it's 122 over 80.
You can sit down now.
When was your last complete physical?
Six months ago.
Good. Do you have any back or knee problems?
Nope. I am in perfect health.
What do you do for a living, Mr. Stewart?
I'm a photographer.
Interesting. What do you photograph?
Everything. The American scene. People, places, events.
Did you ever think of photographing an aerobics class?
No...I can't remember taking pictures of people exercising.
But don't you think it'd be a good subject?
Sure.
I need some good photos for my advertising, Mr. Stewart.
Maybe you can photogragh a class, and I can give you and Mrs. Stewart a month of classes free.
When can I photograph a class?
Anytime.
How about today?
Terrific!
Hi.
Oh, hi.
Are we ready to go?
Yeah. Yeah. Let's get in our lines.
We're going to take it slow first.
Stretch up...and we're going to go left first ...
2,3,4 ... now switch. ...
OK, hold to the right.
Sunrises. Stretch it out. Flat back.
Bring it up ... and twists ... and side ... 2, 3 ... and left ... push ... push ... turn ... hit the floor.
Take it side again .... OK, and switch. Stretch it out.
And we're going to warm down with a tango.
Left, right. Enjoy it.
Richard, did you go to the Davis Aerobics class today?
Yes, I went to the aerobics class today.
What is wrong with you?
Nothing. I am in excellent health.
I have ideal blood pressure. A perfect heart.
In other words, I'm in wonderful condition.
Richard, did you go to the aerobics class, really?
And don't forget to invite Susan for dinner.
And your legs don't hurt?
Hurt? What do you mean?
What about your arms? Lift your arms up like this.
And they don't hurt even a little?
Nope.
You are in great condition. I can't believe it!

没有评论: