2006年1月14日星期六

FamilyAlbumUSA_042:第十四课:Playing Games ACT III

There's a conversation we have to finish.
What was it about?
It was about caring.
Oh?
Yes, caring.
I said that it makes me feel good that you care about Michelle.
Well, I do care about Michelle.
And it makes me feel good that you care about me.
You know I do.
You're a ... wonderful friend.
And it makes me feel good that you care about us.
Well ... well, I do, Harry.
It's only natural that if I care about Michelle and I care about you, then I care about us.
It's OK, Susan.
We had this part of the conversation before Michelle and her friends arrived.
Now comes the good part.
Like what?
Well, assume that if you care about Michelle and you care about me and you care about us, that we can talk about us.
I mean--you and me.
Isn't that right?
What are you trying to say, Harry?
What I'm trying to say ...
since this is so easy ....
Here are ten letters that express my feelings for you.
Don't be silly, Harry.
You want a hint?
It's two words.
You're making the game harder.
Can't you figure it out?
Seven letters ... two words ...
that express the feelings that I feel for you in my heart.
Harry, I get it!
Well? Does that mean you'll marry me?
Is that a proposal, or are we just playing a game?
Sit down, Susan.
There's something I have to ask you.
Susan, will you marry me?
It's such an important decision.
There's so many things to talk about.
There are three things that have to be done first, Harry.
Three things?
First, we have to decide where to live.
Well, that's easy.
We talked about that earlier.
We'll live in New York.
All right.
Second, we have to talk to Michelle together about being married.
We'll do that immediately.
What's the third thing?
You have to ask for my father's permission.
Absolutely!
But first things first.
We have to go pick up Michelle.
Oh, I'm so happy, Harry!
Not as happy as I am.

没有评论: