2006年1月5日星期四

FamilyAlbumUSA_015:第五课:The Right Magic ACT III

Here's the bag.
Will he be OK, Dad?
I hope so.
That's it.
That's the way.
That's it. There.
Oh, it's going to be all right.
That's it.
Wrap him in the blanket, Dad!
That's it. That's it.
It's all right, Albert.
You're going to be OK.
I want my daddy!
We'll take you to him.
Easy now. Easy does it. That's it.
Your dad is quite a guy.
I know, Grandpa.
How is he, Philip?
He's asleep.
He's going to be fine.
How can I thank all of you?
Thank my son Robbie.
He pulled him out of the water.
I'm very grateful, Robbie.
Dad saved him, not me.
I'm so thankful to all of you.
So long.
He's a lucky boy.
Well, what do you say we get back to our fishing?
That's a great idea.
Uh-oh. It's probably the hospital.
I have to get to a phone.
It probably means we can't stay.
That's OK.
One of my patients has a high fever, and I have to go to the hospital.
I'm sorry, Robbie.
I guess I ruined your day.
You didn't ruin my day, Dad.
I understand. I really do.
Why are you back so early?
Philip had to go back to the hospital.
He had an emergency.
Oh, that's too bad, Robbie.
Did it spoil your fun?
No, Mom. We had a great time.
Well, did you do any fishing?
Yeah, we caught lots of them. Look!
They had a special on frozen fish down at the supermarket.
Oh, you really had a bad day.
We had a good day.
Robbie pulled a boy out of the water.
And Dad saved his life.
He's a terrific doctor, Mom.
I know.
Hi, Pop. Hi, Son.
Hello, Dad.
What a day!
How about a cup of coffee, Son?
I'd love a cup of coffee.
How was the patient?
She'll be fine.
Was it serious?
No.
Until today, I was never really interested in medicine.
Well, it's hard work.
Now I know.
I had a good time today, Robbie.
Me, too.
Why don't we do it again?
Can we? When?
How about next Saturday?
Won't you be busy?
I'm changing my schedule.
Well, do we have a date?
We sure do, Dad.
Grandpa, can you come?
I have other plans, Robbie.
But I think you two can have a good time together without me.
No, Dad, and certainly not without the right magic.

没有评论: