2006年1月5日星期四

FamilyAlbumUSA_014:第五课:The Right Magic ACT II

This is really neat!
When do we eat?
First, we have to catch some fish.
In order to catch fish, you have to do this.
Here we go.
That's it.
Then drop it into the water.
All of this comes before eating. OK?
How do you know so much about fishing?
Grandpa taught me.
We spent a lot of time fishing together.
Now, the important thing is to get the hook close to the fish.
All right?
Like this.
I think I see some fish right under us, Dad.
Oh, not a chance!
I just saw a big one!
Hi, there!
Hi.
What's your name?
Albert.
Are you all alone?
Yes, sir.
How old are you, Albert?
I'm ten.
Where's your father?
He's up there at the lodge.
Does he know you're here?
Yes, sir.
OK, Robbie, maybe you should watch him.
The water's pretty deep here.
I'll watch him, Dad.
What time is it?
It's almost lunchtime, and no fish yet.
I can go up to the lodge for some hot dogs and drinks.
No way!
We're here to catch our lunch.
To catch fish, you need the right magic.
That's right.
I forgot!
The right magic.
Do it for Robbie, Dad.
You remember?
Sure. Come on.
Well, first, you have to turn your hat around like this.
Then you close your eyes and say the magic words.
Fish, fish, send me a fish.
Fish, fish, send me a fish.... I got one!
See, it works!
It's a big one!
Well, it always worked for me, too.
Grandpa, get the net, please!
Dad, you got one, too!
You bet I have!
Easy, Philip, easy.
Sorry, Dad.
Well, one more and I've got a pair of boots.
You didn't say the magic words.
Robbie's right.
Yes, but you did, and we've got our lunch.
Let's build a fire and cook it!
Come on, Albert, you can help us!
I want to stay here and fish.
All right, but be careful.
Is it finished yet?
I think so.
I hope you like your fish well done.
Burned, you mean.
Hey, I'm a doctor, not a chef.
Help! Help! I can't swim!
Dad! Grandpa! He fell in!
Easy does it, Robbie.
That a boy.
That's it.
He's not breathing, Philip!
Robbie, run to the car!
Bring a blanket and my medical bag.
Yes, Dad.
Now, come on, son.
Breathe, Albert!

没有评论: